The SACCOMANNO HIGHER EDUCATION FOUNDATION was created to promote the educational pursuits of students in need of financial aid, thus enabling them to improve their lives, the lives of their families and those of their community.
This FOUNDATION encourages applications from individuals regardless of age and academic accomplishments. Scholarships are granted for use at accredited colleges, universities, and vocational schools.
Basis of selection
* Students must be residents of Mesa County, Colorado or
Carbon County, Utah
* Students must prove financial need
* TOTAL COST at any college/university or vocational institution includes tuition, reasonable allowances for books and fees, and room-and-board expenses
* Awards will be paid directly to the institution. It is the applicant's
responsibility to see that institutions directly bill Alpine Bank
Wealth Management, P.O. Box 1150, Grand Junction, CO
81502, each semester
* Unused funds for the above awards will be returned to the
* Your award, in part, is decided on the cost of the school you planned to attend, as noted on your application. A change in schools may result in a change in the amount of the award.